Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I think there are a lot of people on this board with great Hind sight, including myself, but I recall Silverback saying earlier in response to a post saying that SLI Management wasn't running the company very well and he said that he felt that most junior mining companies were the same. I have no reason to disagree with that statement simply because anyone with great managerial skills isn't going to put them to work for a junior mining company that could go broke at any point in time. There are thousands of well established companies in which to work. So whats the next best thing? You hire the Best Accountants, the Best Lawyers, the best Promotional people ( Herb Haft) the Best geophysical company and a reputable drilling company. Then you hire the best company to create you resource estimate, and you keep on plugging. Remember,,,Lori has been in this business for a long time so she should have a good understanding of the legal side of news releases and so should here Lawyers and I`m pretty sure Haft could lend a lot of information on what you can and cannot withhold. There are some great people working for us so I find it hard for myself with my limited knowledge to criticise the way the company is being run, so I guess I wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply