Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I don't think you have understood what the leaders have been repeating over and over again. If you give your friend wrong information he is not going to give you a reasonable answer.

The geophysical survey is very accurate. You can look through Quantec records and see where old companies drilled and came up empty because the ore body was not known at the time. Then the survey was performed and clearly showed why some of the holes were useless, and then showed them where to drill next.

These scientists (i.e. geologists also skilled in mathematical and physics, and possessing in depth knowledge in all ) have pointed out first priority and second priority targets which have been discussed with Lori and her team, which may have been modified after the second survey, and the drills placed accordingly.

There are two aspects that I am interested in. The first is the underground workings and the extension of these known values between the partially known vein values (disseminated gold) that will tell a major that an open pit mine is feasible down to a certain level. Below that level, and not far below, lies a huge, well defined anomaly that gives 18 and 16 milliradians of chargability. Three deep holes that penetrate this conductive rock will give great insight to any major that is interested in the property. He (they) may think there is more gold than the three holes indicate and may not want any more holes drilled by SLI or the price could keep increasing.

I take exception that someone that does not appear to be versed in geology, physics and mathematics and who doesn't know any more than I do what holes were drilled and where would question whether any time or rotations of any drill has been wasted. If you can tell me exactly what you would have done differently and why, I will re-read your post and see if I can agree with you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply