Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Oct 28, 2011 04:15PM
Oct 28, 2011 04:38PM
Oct 28, 2011 05:24PM
Oct 28, 2011 06:21PM
Oct 28, 2011 08:14PM
Oct 28, 2011 10:24PM
Oct 29, 2011 12:47AM
Oct 29, 2011 10:57AM
I'd like to start by saying Hi and how refreshing it is to be apart of such well ran hub.Lori and the managment team are sure exploiting avialible media coverage! The shiney flyer sent out through the papers will end up in lunch rooms and board rooms everywhere and may generate some interest from the common man.those in the gold industry I'm sure have been watching Sli for some time as Lori has become a bit of a celebrity manager and face for Sli. Where does all of this leave us?.The sp seems orchastrated again,but how do we now for sure?.The blocks? I'm sure some of the trenching results could have been released,what would be the reason for not disclosing them?.perhaps the Amex?.The amount of time that has gone by with no information on a world class gold mine leads me personally to believe there is a much bigger play at hand.I now wonder if that shiney flyer will be the introduction to a giant news media release next week.Sounds to good to be true but after the last nr anythings possible! IMO
New Message
Please login to post a reply