Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Possibly the insert, but I'd think more the anticipation to the upcoming news, as a result of the present Management blackout.

Nov 11, 2011, is a trading day, so we have 13 more trading days prior to the AGM on Nov 17, 2011. I will be very surprised if we have no news prior to that, but, that is just my opinion.

Since Oct 14, 2011 till today (only 10 trading days), we've had a SP increase of 25.8%, and hit our all time high, however, pulled back slightly from there. Not many can say they've had a 25.8% increase in any of their other holdings, not me anyway.

I'm thinking the volume will continue, if not increase, the SP will continue to stabilize, if not increase, and we will then get news, prior to the AGM. What's your guess? (Really not sure what my guess would even be?)

1. Trenching results
  2. Drilling results
  3. Combo of the above
  4. Bigger Market Listing
  5. Tesoro offer
  6. Vilcoro offer
  7. ???

I continue to believe we have an excellent Management Team, who have surrounded themselves with the "Best of the Best", and I truly think very good times are ahead for all the long & strong SLI shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply