Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I hope that you're right Sculpin when you say Lori will have to have something out by Nov 11. But, I doubt it. There are no earth shattering matters that we have to vote on the circular. The only matter of any consequence is the matter of options - and considering that the SP for SLI has increased substantially from the last time they were granted, and considering that they are of a nominal amount, I just don't see the necessity to go against management at this point. Sure, we are all annoyed with the lack of newsflow, but either we believe, or we don't.

We'll go through the AGM, get an update at the meeting after, and probably have to bide our time for another six months.

Consider this - Rinky mentioned that management were nice as pie when they needed cash. With our rate of burn, we will have to come up with a lot of good news in about Jan or Feb - right before the PDAC in Toronto at the beginning of March. Because if the Tesoro is not sold by then, we will be doing another PP - at perhaps $5 a share.

Holding on till the end.

Ismore

New Message
Please login to post a reply