Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Please understand...this is not a post to incite riot or more caustic statements...I am simply a shareholder concerned about the headspace of all shareholders.

There are many posters who are very upset at the moment and I am not suggesting that you do not have your reasons to be so. What I would however like is for those who are venting the venom at Lori and the management team to bring forth the statements from management that they are not living up to... and the source of those statements.

I have only been on this forum for 6 months...however I have a very large % of my net worth invested in SLI and I do not like my investment being guided by emotion instead of business principles and factual information.

Admittedly... I may have missed releases or statements from management and cannot seem to find reference to many if not all of the claims that some posters are making.

Some of the key statements I am looking to find:

1. Lori or management stating an exact date of release for results
  2. Statement that Results will be released before or during the AGM
  3. Statement from management of what news will be released
  4. Statement from management of order of news to be released
  5. Statement from management of non-disclosures in place
  6. Statement from management of specific negotiations with large gold producers

I hear much discussion on the subjects over time...however I am not sure if it is rooted in statements from management or simply hypothesis and speculation that has turned into expectation.

Please point me to the source of any statements made by management that answers these or other critical topics.

Thanks in advance.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply