Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Manage your expectations. Critical in lead up to AGM.

In my opinion we would be remiss in our duty as shareholders if we cannot get Lori to give a projected schedule for the release of results from the drilling. I'm not asking for an exact date, but I am asking for a projection which includes a reasonable time boundary such as within a month. The people who post here are far more knowledgable about mining and results reporting than the average investor such as myself and I (we) rely on them for their industry knowledge. It appears to me that they have concluded that the results are due now. Sorry, but it's quite normal for people to get anxious (especially investors) when they are not provided with info in a reasonable time frame. The insiders of SLI may be able to sleep (they should know what's in the ground a lot better than we do) but the average shareholder relys on a consistent pattern of information from the company to feel comfortable with their investment. As a competent CEO Lori should be aware of this and provide this information now. Sorry, but that's not over expecting. That's called getting the information and projected time tables we deserve as investors in St Elias. JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply