Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Just to add to Bow's update. Some facts as I understand them. Maybe some other posters that were present at the meeting could correct me if I misunderstood them.

1. At the present time there is only 1 shallow drill on site. We are waiting on deep drill rig from Bradly Bros. They are very busy so we will have to wait for them as Lori does not want to use anyone else as Bradly Bros. have the most reliable equipment. Can't blame her for this .

2. As I understand it there were no samples sent in either from the trenching or the drilling til after the private placement was complete. Now that is done the drilling samples were sent in. Management had to choose either to send in the drilling samples or the treaching samples in because the labs were to busy to handle both . They selected to send in drill samples 1st.

3. As for the AMEX application, it will be submitted shortly, as it to was on hold til the B.C. properties were spun out.This was due to the different filings they would have had to make in the U.S.

4. There is plans to do a Titian 24 survey on the Valcoreo property. No time frame on this.

All in all there will be alot of news to come. Lots of stuff on the burners, but it will all take time. I for one will be looking forward to the next few months.Staying long on SLI.

cccowboy

New Message
Please login to post a reply