Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

The most important geology about the Tesoro, is the fact that its a mesothermal system. The gold in these types of systems, can drop out of solution from anywhere above the reoccurring fluids which can end as deep as approx 10 km below the surface, to the surface. So, its possible, if conditions were right, for gold to be deposited, lets say in the 10 km case, from 8 km to the surface. In comparison, an epithermal gold system is formed from fluids mixing with water at , lets say,an approx level of 500m below the surface. So the source of the gold in an epithermal system is right at this proposed level. Keep in mind the above numbers are not exact, they are just used for simplicities sake. Here is a link to a diagram of an epithermal system.

http://www.aist.go.jp/GSJ/dMR/Jikken/Fig1epi.html

The veins at Dynacor are part of the same mesothermal system that made the Tesoro. This rift extends hundreds of miles north and south through Peru, depositing minerals in different places along it, the Tesoro is one of those places that include Dynacor to the north and Chorunga to our south. This deposition may extend on the north and south past Dynacor and Chorunga, I don,t know because I didn,t research that far. I am satisfied to know that all of our properties there have at least a piece of this major depositing event, on them. Its very possible at Dynacor that their veins run km,s deep, but their situation would be different than ours where they are lower, and when you start going under sea level, you generally encounter problems with water.

The anomalies are the source of the surface mineralization, but, the anomalies also had a source. Its possible the source of the anomalies could contain gold from the anomalies, down to 10 km. This source for the anomalies, looks to be deep, on the east side of the main corridor. But the limitations of the Titan, only lets us see down to 1500m. All that we, the public, has access to is, 750m, if you look at the depth of the images in the tech report. Lori has the full depth of 1500m to look at, we only have as deep as 750m, this makes it hard for me to see more of the picture and piece things together.

The diorite are most likely the oldest rock there and most likely go down to the bottom of the earths crust. Having said this, it does not mean that the diorite is continuously mineralized. The mineralization of the diorite, involved a different deposition/time event. The temperature dictates when and where the diorite was mineralized, as the diorite is a lot older than the veins and temperatures were different at both these times. But, by looking at the anomalies, it is logical to expect the diorite to be mineralized to the bottom of the anomaly, at 1300m or so. Once you get below the level that the diorite is mineralized, (which could even be km,s deep), you would start looking for the source that fed the veins, which go through the diorite like a spider web. It should be reasonable tio expect this source, if found, to be much higher grade than anything we have seen yet on the Tesoro. My reasoning for this would be, if a mesothermal system deposited globs of gold at or near the surface there, to the tune of 25 ozs per ton, the source has to be very rich. Add in the effect of gravity and remember the density of gold , this should suggest that the heaviest and biggest globs of gold didn,t make it to the surface, that only the lighter ones did.

You also have to remember that the diorite does not appear to be mineralized to an economical value in all places tested thus far. What is important, is that the diorite is mineralized economically around the A-7 vein, which touches that little red blob of the anomaly, to the far left ,on the 3D image photo.This area appears to be directly connected to the anomaly and would suggest that the diorite of the anomaly is most likely mineralized. Even if the diorite of the anomaly is not mineralized, there has to be sufficient sulphides to give this kind of signature, and when we see sulphides, we see gold. I don,t beleive we can lose. And its not salt, if anyone wishes to check out the NA in the sampling, they will find the levels within normal ranges for soil and these type of mesothermal, plate tectonic deposits.

I don,t beleive oil exploration techniques should be applied at all to metal exploration. You can use some of the seismic info from oil exploration, but the deposition events and structures are different, hence the different exploration techniques. For ex, in oil, the pools are horizontal structures or tables, in our case, our structures will be verticle.

These are just my thoughts, and nobody knows for sure whats going on, until we start to get more pieces of the puzzle.

New Message
Please login to post a reply