Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hey Mrs C;

Thats a dandy ship and very worthy of the name "SS St Elias". And--- quite honestly it was Murrys idea in the first place. At the first Edmonton B&B he said ---"Rinky, we are not only going to be drinking pinia colladas-- but we'll be doing it on our own cruise ship" All I did was christen it the "SS ST Elias". I'd be more than proud to sail on Murrys ship alongside the other investor guests--- especially if Murry is going to be making the payments. LOL

Sure hope he has room for all of us cuz its going to be one heck of a party, and because Murry is so busy doing more B&Bs (the guy just never knows when to say whoa ) I'll still be taking the reservations for the "Victory Cruise"

Soooo Mr, ID Sands-- lower the bar-- this old timer had a tuff enuff time jumpin over the bar before. Besides Id rather help Murry carry this one. And Timmies -- if you are related to the Timmies we all call Tim Hortons in Canada--- please bring some donuts. Theres probably a few cops invested in SLI, and we would not want to break an international habit.

Sculpin, I see you've got a flock of ducks grouping and quacking very loudly over at the Vilcoro as well. Just never seems to get dull around this group, and by the post Mrs cramer put on about the 842 grams ( 29 ounces ) per tonne we have a bit to be excited about over there as well.

It soooo hard not to be positive about our "Jewel in the Rough" Too much positive evidence to be negative. But ---there I go again being too positive. I promise to quit when we're all aboard our floating island ship.

Rinky

New Message
Please login to post a reply