Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I'm a new poster, long time reader. I have been invested with SLI for about 1.5 years. I enjoy everyones posts and insights. I too want to thank the hub leaders on all the hard work they have done and the information they have brought us as well as everyone else. So I hope that you take my point of view with a little patience.

I too attended the AGM (first one) and enjoyed all the Agoracom folks as well as taking in the chance to survey and get a chance for myself to evaluate Lori's demeaner. She didn't commit to any timelines, as all have posted. But I'm getting the sence that with all the latest posts that people seem to be bumping up there own timelines and hype, which is great. But keep in mind, with what we saw prior to the AGM with the lack of news and how at the AGM we possibly found out that we were further behind then what we thought. I hope that all the hype doesn't get people, increasing timelines setting themselves up for disappointment later on. This may take time. Just my opinion.

SG

New Message
Please login to post a reply