Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Everybody must know we may have a little wait, get rested up for the excitement.

In July, I sent 6 samples to get assayed for gold, base metals and REE,s. About a month later I received my assays for everything except the REE,S.

So last night I emailed the lab to see where my REE assays were because I needed them for 2 claim/property reports I was working on. Just today I received them via email, as usual, only this has taken 4 months! They told me they forgot about sending them to me. Same lab, my freind had some samples in for assays a couple months back, they got mixed up with someone elses, now new samples have to be collected and submitted again, which will take 2-3 times longer than normal. The lab I speak of has never been this busy before and extra,s had to be hired to keep up with assays, but me and others have suffered on the quality from that lab because of the inexperienced new people hired.

Point is; the rush is on in mineral exploration because of the higher prices and I expect every company to have great delays in getting their assays back.

New Message
Please login to post a reply