Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

There was a great post a while ago which was picked up by Mrs. Cramer and that expression signified the people that each of us has (friends, family & associates) convinced to invest in our company. What a great time it is now for us to use that "Circle" to help support the SLI share price while waiting for the drilling results to be reported. Love 'em or hate 'em, the big hedge funds and institutions are needed now and in the future to help drive the share price of SLI to the heights that it deserves (provided, of course, depending on the amount of gold we have). I doubt that we as individual investors have that power, and so long as SLI share price escalates, I personally don't have a problem with institutional buying although I am not personally (as well as Hogtown) enamored with the thought of institutions supporting our share price. I'm told by my stockbroker that the listing on AMEX gives a lot more power to the stockbrokers for their ability to recommend the purchase of SLI shares by their clients. A listing on the AMEX, coupled with drilling results, should provide the "pot of gold" that we have all been waiting for. JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply