Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It never ceases to amaze me what is considered as fact...hear what is being said not what you want to hear....and only listen to those who have access to information.

Fact. We DO NOT know what is in the ground...any figures not already released by the company in an official NR including g/t, oz/t, lbs/t, kg/t, and t/t are all speculation. ACTUAL reliable resource figures rely on various sampling methods followed by reliable assay results. Period.

Fact. Good news is...whether you like it or not and whether the results will be positive or not....There ARE samples from Tesoro in the lab being assayed and have been in the process since the initiation of the blackout...and results WILL be released when they are done. Period.

Fact. NOT A SINGLE material change to the company occured to cause the spike from a relatively stable +-$2.00 level to the +$2.50 level. There was ONLY a blackout announcement followed by rampant speculation. Period.

A question to ask yourself... Based on your information at the time of investment, if you felt that a drill program would prove up the Tesoro to a degree where it would increase the valuation of SLI and ultimately your investment...What FUNDAMENTALLY has changed from the actual facts that convinced you to invest in the first place?

I am NOT trying to say whether you should BUY, SELL or HOLD...however there is no more critical time than now to curb feelings of rampant positive or negative speculation or hyperbole. We ARE on the verge of seeing our first substantial assay results, samples ARE in the lab, results WILL be released (good, neutral or bad) that IS fact...everyone is making critical decisions for thier own futures...I encourage everyone to base your decisions on facts. Period.

Just one man's opinion

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply