Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

In a course I am taking it discusses the patterns of thinking....as I was reading I could not stop thinking that the Agoracom forum is a system of TEAM LEARNING..........when the intelligience of the team....exceeds the sum total of the intelligience of the individual members.

Each of our hub leaders has put a tremendous amount of effort into researching all aspects of this investment.....they each bring different strengths to the forum....as well as many other regular posters.

I know of the forum you are speaking of Sculpin....I happened upon it in one of my google searches. It is quite hostile and lacking in fact finding information IMO.

As a newbie to this investment and this forum....I am very grateful to the words of wisdom.....the sharing of information.....and respectful manner with which questions are responded to here. I think that.......when in doubt....DD. At the end of the day we are all responsible for our own decision to' know when to holdem'.....know when to foldem'.

Keep up the great work.

New Message
Please login to post a reply