Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hog,

Don't play into ( You know who's ) little games anyone here knows what kind of person he is. No one here wants you banned because you and Sculp waste your time on someone of his moral fiber. I think we all have better things to do in life then worry about certain people. It's always amazing to me that one day to the next that peoples emotions run wild here and we let it consume us to this point when our hub leaders are left to defend themselfs because of something that they believe in. Who are we to call anyone out here ?? If you don't like what is being said then don't read this site. If you don't believe in Lori or Murray or SLI then thats even easier ( sell your shares ) and move on. It's the people that linger around and pop up when they feel there timing is right to jump on a certain band wagon or another that always surprizes me. I wish some of the people that worked in my company had so much passion for something, and hell we even have to pay them and they don't care 1 /10 the amount of what some people show here postive or negtive.

Please Hog and Sculp .. I know it's sucks having to deal with that person and defending yourself day after day after day ( and trust me we all see how personal it gets over there ) but there are alot of people here who support what you guys do and that goes for alot of you guys. Everyone brings something to the table good or bad it's all the same because at the end of the day this stock will go one way or the other.

In short ( no pun intended ) ;-) don't get yourselfs banned because of .... well you know

New Message
Please login to post a reply