Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

IMO, if an unofficial offer comes for $2 a share, the most prudent thing to do would to be ramp up exploration if the unofficial offer is considered lowball. I don,t worry about when the property will be sold, it will be the initial offer that will be the catalyst to move the stock, and IMO an offer could come at an early stage in the game, as it did with Arequipa.

Offers could keep coming for years while she proves up more, but it doesn,t mean the property will be sold to any of these offers, but it does mean the sp will reflect an offer.

I believe the recent promo is to support the sp so many of us don,t get restless and sell and hold the vote percentage in loyal hands in case of a hostile bid. The AMEX, IMO, will most likely be a reality whether we sell the Tesoro or not. We have 2 other properties that may be sold in time if they are worthy enough. I also wonder why Lori mentioned Nevada in her recent interviews.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply