Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well..months ago we were told we could expect to see more of the chance properties (additional 12000acres) optioned off to other companies when we heard about chance e. this hasnt happened. This leads me to believe they found something significant enough to perhaps explore the remaining chance properties themselves. I like this. I also like that chance e is optioned to IGD which basically has the same management team. why would you option it off to yourself unless you knew something was there? this way if she sells tesoro she still has her stake in it. I also agree that spending more money on drilling, additional personel, and an additional rig is not something lori would do if she didnt feel it would add value..or was necessary to prove what we have.

I think its pretty safe to say we all have some more time to accumulate shares. I know I will be. Im sticking with my 6-18month guess for our first assay results. If its sooner great...but lori did say we would not be getting the first phase (shallow) results until that phase was entirely completed and put together into something we all would understand. I dont imagine this additional 10 000m is all deep drilling so dont hold your breath for any assays anytime soon imo. I personally dont care how long this takes as long as Lori does it right and takes it to the finish line. GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply