Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hello Primed

I have always respected your opinions in the past, and the question you posed is very realistic. I have said on this board before that I expect SLI to run out of money early in the year and will have to do a PP to continue drilling.

What would make me happy is that the news is good enough to raise the price of the PP to about $5 a share in late Feb so that we only have to issue about 4M additional shares to get $20M is cash to fully prove up the property. Then, I'm relying on Lori's words of "tenbagger" to get my goal of $20 per share to make me totally extatic.

Yes, I'm hyped considering most of my other holdings have tanked with the general market this year. And yes, I'm over-invested in SLI. BUT a part of investing is the off-chance that every once in a while the opportunity is there to hit a home run and, in my opinion, SLI is the best positioned that I have seen in the last 30odd years to do just that.

So, I'm riding this baby out to the end, like the rest of the longs on this stock.

Ismore

New Message
Please login to post a reply