Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

The thing that I find so intriguing about this whole thing is a point that has been brought up before, and I'll say it again. A company wouldn't be soliciting heavy hitters like China's higher economic players (in addition to meeting big players in New York City) if they didn't feel extremely confident of their future results. Why would they want to embarrass themselves or downgrade themselves later on if that weren't the case? As an example, there is no way that I would challenge Michael Jordan to a game of one on one in basketball unless I felt extremely confident of my basketball skills. SLIs management must have a SOLID sense based upon some preliminary field results from trenching and/or assays that they are sitting on something worthy of such "eye opening" aspirations. Indeed it is a "sign" of sorts, as Sculpin alluded to. As we already know the trenching and drill results will still dictate the story at the end of the day, but the point here is that this sort of "activity" prior to release of such results tremendously improves the odds (as far as I see it) that such results will eventually either be very good or extremely excellent. Others may argue that the preliminary results might be bad since they should have already released some results if they were good! But this pessismistic view just DOES NOT MAKE SENSE in the bigger context of these promotional tours on the courts of such "big financial guns".

Another point that is never brought up much is the fact that they have all of this other property (Chances) nearby, some 17,400 plus acres as I recall. The beauty of it all (as a reminder) is that the trends of the gold bearing veins tend to continue on its axis straight onto various other chances that SLI owns. BONUS!! Obviously this should make the Tesoro look all the more enticing as a part of an even 'BIGGER PACKAGE'. (Lets face it, China things big!) It doesn't hurt that the Chinese already have some property neighboring the Tesoro. So in summary I see the news as very encouraging regardless of how the market reacts to it short term.

Take it FWIW to you,

My2Cents

New Message
Please login to post a reply