Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculpin, I am not sure what you and Lori consider shallow drilling. It seems that the shallow drills are capable of poking into a major part of the big anomaly. If this is so and the split cores have caused the on-the-spot field assay results to delight the geologists and directors enough to get Murray a free meal in the Great Hall, then releasing the deeper part first would cause the greatest jump in the share price.

On the other hand, using the deep drill to fully delineate the depth is going to take some time. I was under the impression that when a few drill cores (say six or eight) were ready they would constitute the first announcement, and these might be indicative of the upper gold values of the anomaly if the 500 m drills were aimed for this purpose. If this is the plan we already are very confident that the surface trenching is going to demonstrate an open pit mine, and each report of the surface samples will strengthen the share price on the AMEX. At what depth do you consider the "surface" or "shallow" portion ends and the anomaly begins?

As to trying to guess what the share price will be, it is an impossible task as the price could be all over the place because the grade is king; the number of shares will be fairly constant even with another pp later. We already have estimates for i gm/ton, ii gms/t etc

By Lori being vague, not necessarily on purpose, it certainly keeps the board busy!

New Message
Please login to post a reply