Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jan 08, 2012 09:48PM
Jan 08, 2012 09:50PM
Jan 08, 2012 10:01PM

Listen, this is one of the greatest stall tactics I have ever seen. IMO, shares are being pryed out and accumulation is going on and know one else can see it. Why do you think I was singled out and tried relentlessly to be discredited. I have thrown all the pieces out there for everyone to see and still most don,t understand. When Hog was here about a year ago, I believe we discussed this a bit on the board about how the greed would enter the picture and these type of things would happen. Investors were told to hold on to their shares if they were comfortable and believed. The time is here, now.Lori said the property is amazing and that they are always finding new things.

Who ever wants shares, can not pick enough up on the market, its too strongly held. The only alternative is to pry them loose with these scare tactics of selling the price down.

Think about it, who in their right mind would sell now?

The so called short attacks, were most likely not short attacks at all, but rather a device of the accumulator/s. I noticed the queer trading months ago, when I couldn,t understand the sp going up high on the permit release. Everytime the price would go up a bit after that, someone would drive it down. The stock was being worked by someone ever since the Geophysics came out. This is why I continue to say that she is in talks with someone , and someone else thinks the same as I do, and they are accumulating as many as they can.Lori is probably scared that if she puts out results before she has enough info , another offer would materialize, and she would be rushed. But, the longer she sits on results, the more someone is accumulating and taking advantage of the situation and playing with us.

Jan 09, 2012 12:08PM
Jan 09, 2012 06:24PM
Jan 09, 2012 07:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply