Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I find it interesting that the common belief is that Lori is the only person who knows what the "plan" is. It is my opinion that this is foolhardy and not to be believed. Directors and corporate officers have duties to perform in their respective positions. Any release of the "plan" by anyone in the know to another party would be insider information and subject to all the penalties appropriate. If you are speaking to any officer or director do not expect anything more than what is known publicly. To do so is asking the individual to break securities laws or regulations. This is a simple situation, we either believe that there is a world class deposit and we are in for the long haul, perhaps adding on Fridays price drop or you do not believe and you sell now. Prior to being on this site I used this stock as a trading vehicle and not an investment. It has behaved as many a venture stock with wild swings. Management is not selling. They certainly have more invested in the company than most if not all on this board. All of their trades and their families are monitored by the Sercurities Commission. I am looking at this situation as an opportunity to pick up shares Phockey
New Message
Please login to post a reply