Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Question?

Would it not be Lori that would approve the trip to China ? or ? I'm sure the SLI team would not be able to just say " Hey Lori see you later where going spend the shareholders money and go to China for sh*ts and giggles ??

My point is why would this be approved if there was zero intention to have China become a player on our property? Sorry just a little lost with this and I see this is now consuming this board so I'm not sure how to view this.

On one hand we have Murray and the team in China making amazing strides to build a bridge for SLI.

on the other hand we have a CEO that says " No way I'm selling to China ?? "

Ok what are we missing here? Sorry I guess I'm having trouble seeing this because we have 2 totally different stories here.

And if Jeff is talking for Lori .... well I sure hope she knows this as well because if this is the case then that would worry me for sure, seems very improfeesional. If I spoke for my CEO and quoted him incorrectly that caused panic and fear .. Um ! " I'm so fired "

Long SLI " always " till the end

New Message
Please login to post a reply