Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jan 09, 2012 01:21PM
Jan 09, 2012 01:43PM

I agree Mopar, and maybe I'll be banned too but, yes, we must speak out and we must show solidarity as shareholders.

How do we dismiss Lori's "I don't do China" remarks as a travel preference when she has no qualms about jetting to NY?

And I'm sorry W0X0F, but my remarks regarding Jeff's words to me were not just a "he said, she said" scenario. I believe they were important for all to hear.

He represents the company in an IR position and those words were a direct response to me when asked about Lori's position on China as a potential suitor. I'm to take that lightly? No way.

If that's not an accurate representation, then perhaps Jeff shouldn't be in that position either.

I want the best deal for this company which translates to the most money in ALL of our pockets, and if she's turning a blind eye to the potential of a Chinese deal, then I'm damned upset.

We should all be upset.

Jan 09, 2012 01:59PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply