Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It's now at http://www.goldprice.org/ around $1630. every one has to quit panicking so much. Insiders can not sell. I believe the next release will state that the third rig along with the deep drill rig is there now and drilling . As well we also may have forced Lori into releasing some results that have been on hold for over a year now. Sculp correct me if I am wrong, we have results coming from more underground samplings from before, I am just not sure from which parts of the property they are from. I don't think we are going to get drill core results from the current drillling yet, but who knows. I don't think that Lori is enjoying seeing this company going the other way for now, the SP that is, and her PP at 1.80 that she personally paid those prices and now being down like the rest of us. She has now maybe decided that something has to be done and soon because it's unfortunate that investors are loosing confidence. I am not one of them. Has the GOLD went anywhere? Answer- NO sir...

God Bless All

Mr. Hobbes

Still Long and Strong here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply