Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It is very difficult to assess these results, of the three that are deep enough to enter the anomaly one can't tell exactly where the holes were drilled.

There are several things that on retrospect might have helped prevent this disastrous situation. Firstly we were never able to see the complete Quantec report and diagrams. In this way we would have had a better idea where the deep drills are going to be drilling and what the geologists are interested in besides the (partly) known giant anomaly. Secondly in retrospect there hasn't been any reports on the trenching, and this has been continued for months now. This also relates to the statement that there has not been been any field testing performed, and this doesn't seem at all logical unless (unlikely) there was visible gold in the samples, which in turn led to infill sampling.

It seems that the original knocking down of the share price was deliberate, and if the originator was wanting to accumulate, thinking the share price would go much higher, then he was burned. Instead most of the buying is by the same brokerage house, so the whole fiasco is suspicious and disturbing.

Hog's diagram of the shafts gives one a clear vision of their relationship to the cross section of the property and this is the easiest way for our shareholders to understand what is going on. I think some of this could have been avoided if we were better informed from the start and I don't think it is too late for a lot of us that have not sold their shares to bring us properly up to date with some of these unknown factors. I would very much to see the complete Quantec survey with the cross sections and I don't see any point now in being fearful of a premature buyout, unless the "accumulator" knows more than the longs here and ihas been busy accumulating 3-4 million shares already.

New Message
Please login to post a reply