Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Earlier today I posted here that I received an email response from Lori that 'news will be out shortly' and we all, yes each and everyone of us waiting patiently for the news. That was about 12:00 eastern.

Then, 18:56 pm eastern, the news came out.

My question to the Hub Leaders and all on this board, why wait almost 7 hours to present THIS news? Maybe you can pry the answer from management.

I'm not a Geologist, never claimed to know much about these things, but a Geologist and Broker friend of mine does, and he was not impressed.

This makes no sense to me at all, unless they were waiting for someone to interpret the results. This is what happened because if you review the trades between the noon hour and 16:00 hour (eastern) an additional 500K shares were traded.

I'm very dissapointed with the way this was handled by management, though I can't recommend this stock to any of my clients now or in the future.

Sculpin knows my story as we have shared many PM's but I just keep wondering.

New Message
Please login to post a reply