Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi All,

I would just like to repost a point that i made last month; that i think may be some what valid in our situation at the moment

Every time I have seen a NR from SLI it has been accompanied by a drop in share price, be it good or bad news. An example that springs to mind is when we finally received the EIS to allow us to start drilling the Tesero. We were all expecting the share price to sky rocket. Instead it fell.

I’m yet to ascertain if it's shorter’s selling on any news, or scared investors not understanding the NR’s and selling out of fear, or indeed a mixture of both. Equally It doesn’t help matters with the ambiguous nature of some of the NR’s of late.

Either way, the last thing I would like to see is come the day that the assay results are released, scared investors not understanding or being able to interpret how to read the results & selling out of fear. The bottom line is that most of us on this forum are not geologist’s. In my opinion further discussion would be great to clarify what kind of results we would expect to see and how to read them (even at bare minimum would be useful, so that predictions don’t get out of control). I know this may be covering old grounds; however this poll does suggest a certain amount of confusion amongst investors

Zuric

New Message
Please login to post a reply