Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

IccCleary " interesting name BTW "

Well in all fairness you can't blame the long's here " IccClearly " for thinking they way they do. If you have been a reader of this board for many years then you should know first hand how bad it's gets attacked from people with nothing on there plate other then to drive the SP down, scare new investors and old ones for there own personal agenda. I'm not going attack anyone other then one person around here but I just think your timing is what people are questioning because even you would have to admit it's interesting for sure. Since you have been reading this board for as long as you have I could point out 5 or 6 better times for you to jump on this board and give us your take on things. You are very good at getting your point across and I would have like to see something from you when .. lets say the permits came out for that matter ! This board was jumping with people excited and giving there point of view but I will tell you that 25+ new accounts sure didn't all of sudden get set up that week ?? Get my point ? I always laugh when times are at it's hardest how so many long time readers just decide to start to post " but " when times are great there no where to been seen. I would like to see you for sure post here because I have all always said I like reading both sides of the story. But in no way is anything ever posted here going to make me sell until we are in a postion for a buyout.

" If it walks like a duck "

Long ( very very very ) SLI ... until the end one way or another !

" World Class Gold Find " ... We have it ! they want it ! don't ever forget it !! Hold your share and stay stong

Ed44

New Message
Please login to post a reply