Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Its been very interesting to watch the comings and goings on the board here. I originally invested 10k into this stock back when the SP was on the rise and bought in at $2.47. I purchased these stocks based on a lot of reading, research and support of others who also had a very positive vision of the potential investment. Now, seeing that prices have dropped to $1.20, the big question is do I take the opportunity to add another 1500 or so shares at the current price? Sculpin, I have hung in due in part to your posts and information, thank you. From all I have read, I expect to see some very definitive news soon and see the $1.20 current SP a great opportunity to further enhance my standing with SLI. It may not seem like a big investment, but I am just a regular, everyday 7:30 to 5 worker, so these are hard earned dollars I am placing into the stock. As a rookie here, I value all of your feedback and thoughts on what I view as a very exciting opportunity that we have not yet seen the most exciting days for yet.

Cheers!

Manning99

New Message
Please login to post a reply