Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jan 20, 2012 02:31PM

I'm sure they have drilled numerous holes, but since there is no longer a management blackout I would expect that no one from managment has seen any of the other results yet.

It puzzles me that management had been in a blackout since October (3 months) for the expected results to come in and now we are still waiting for results but the blackout has been lifted. What has changed since October? Why does it seem like the plan is changing? I thought we were going to release all the results at once? What is the plan?

I'm trying to stay positive here, but the big thick black cloud hovering over SLI is growing larger by the hour. And even more so with the lack of news and then when we finally get some it's of the type that is wishy washy and full of smoke and mirrors.

It's time to address shareholders. I want answers! Send out a news release, do an interview, have a teleconference, but just do something.

PS--Still no clarifying NR...it's the end of the week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply