Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jan 21, 2012 10:34AM
Jan 21, 2012 11:10AM
Jan 21, 2012 11:53AM
Jan 21, 2012 12:14PM

I define long as:

A shareholder that has purchased shares with the intent to hold them for a multi year time horizon moving forward. I.e. based on current information they see value in the company knowing that over time they will experience gains. I would suggest an intent of holding for a minimum of 5 years moving forward.

My definition does not have anything to do with how long someone has held the stock, but more so the mindset moving forward.

Let's face it. Anyone sitting on a ten bagger has re-evaluated their current wealth on a 1:1 raito. I.e. it has become potential money in the bank and holding it into the future (being long) is dependent upon their expectation that the current amount will be worth more in the future.

As I said, I know their is a psychological difference when it it is initial capital invested vs investment gains on the line, but it is still "real" money.

Even though I was in at $2.50 per share a few months ago, I have managed to get my average share price down to $1.82 per share after the recent lows. Feeling more comfortable knowing I am closer to where Lori has some skin in the "game" even though I am still significantly in the red. I am tempted to sell all my shares and buy them back again just to get rid of those nasty red arrows with the big %losses posted beside them. Reset the screen to zero at current price. :) To think, red used to be my favorite colour.

I have held for a few months, managed to buy a little into the down swing, missed the day of $.62 waiting for some money to transfer into my trading account :(

I have no intention of selling until their is significant evidence that the Tesero dream has become a nightmare.

I define myself as a long.

Flyinglite

New Message
Please login to post a reply