Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

thought I'd interject at this point and give you my view on the results. I was really disappointed when they first came out but after talking with a couple of friends with years of experience in the mining industry I'm felling much better. A few points:

1. it's not uncommon, even with advanced geophysical data, for a company to come up blank or maybe have one or two holes with mineralization on the first round of drilling. Remember people this is a 2in diameter pipe trying to find veins of gold, meters below the surface.

2. the first round of drilling results aren't that bad. They particularly like hole 6 where we hit mineralization at 91m, high grade at 112m,and then 113 m, 124m and 126m

and then we have hole 7 where we hit mineralization at 15m,62m,96m,high grade again at 119 m and then133m, 145m 146m 168m,169m,213m. They referred two these two holes as hot holes and felt the two holes were on a trend as the both his high grade around the 112 m and 119 m.

3. they felt, in order to hit that many veins with, like I said a two inch pipe, would indicated there are a swarms of veins in that general area.

4. typically they said, once you've found some hot spots you would step back from them on your second round of drilling and see what you come up with. Normally, once you have found some good mineralization the second go around will yield much better results. So instead of having 2 hot spots, you may end up with 7 or 8 good holes.

So, in conclusion, don't give up just yet, there is a ton of more drilling to do and thousands of trenching samples to come.

Regards MrsC

New Message
Please login to post a reply