Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Real, I think your assessment is quite realistic. Expect the worst and hope for the best. Things always take way longer than what we hope for, and I agree with you that given the track record, the next batch of results could indeed take many more months. Between now and then, there is nothing to prop up the sp, so I fully expect it to sag (and I am personally OK with that, but everybody has their own tolerance level). I agree that running out of money is a distinct possibility, if we don't see some good results in the next 15,000m of drilling, and more drilling is required......I'm not sure how much drilling over and above the current 20,000m program could be funded from the existing treasury, but the worst-case outcome would be that most of the money gets exhausted and they have to move on to the Vilcoro, at which time they might need another PP.

The real reason we're all here is because we're hoping the next wave of results starts to step into the anomaly and returns some great numbers, if you believe the holes drilled thus far were indeed from the perimeter.

I'm a firm believer that patience will be rewarded, but I'd be lying if I said I don't go through my own emotional highs and lows on a continuous basis!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply