Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Phockey,

I agree that many don,t have confidence in management. But, I for one, have to revert back to where I usually end up. That without proper explanation or justification, I don,t believe we should be passing judgement on management. They may have handled this situation as best they could under the current circumstances. Us shareholders wanted news on that day that the sp was tanking, obviously she wasn,t ready, but gave us what she had anyway. She followed this up excellently with the next release, and although it was very little more info than the first, at least she put this professional tidbit out there to help calm us while she works on the rest.

Lori has undoubtedly had her hands full this last while, but guess what, it seems she is handling each situation as it arises. To me, that means efficiency and is blatantly showing us she can handle the pressure. i was impressed how she held herself up in the 2 interviews and could see her leader qualities that will be needed in the future in this rollercoaster. Some may go as far as saying that I am kissing her back side, but I always give credit where credit is due, and if some can see past these petty things, they may see something else. My instincts are telling me to put my faith in Lori at this time. Everyone can do what they like, but my mind is made up for now.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply