Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I stand by my statement ...."Not everyone wants to be educated". If we miss the power of investors who just want to buy into a "GOLD MINE" based on other people's knowledge we'll miss out on about 80% of the investment public. Think about it. People put money in their retirement accounts every day without knowing about the technologies or facts about the companies or products they produce. We need all investors who want to buy a "GOLD MINE" to buy our shares. I could care less about their education. I want doctors,lawyers,homemakers and even sports stars to invest in our company I only can hope that they will not panic (as I think many of our so called "educated" past investors did) when some under explained numbers come out. We don't just need investors who are knowledgeable in geology or mining. We need knowledgeable investors who will listen to our technical staff (such as Sculpin) and stand with us to get to our maximum potential. If people want to better educate themselves in mining more power to them and those resources are available right here! Our management team needs PR people who are technically competent to explain simply our potential and ability to find gold reserves. If the average investor believes we have gold they will buy. Lori just replaced two geologists as directors with two business savy guys. Get the point? There is more to running and selling a business than just the engineering involved in that company.

All of us, I feel, have a duty to sell our company to other investors if we wish to help our company grow (along with the share price). I can convince people to buy a stock even if they have no knowledge of the product. Fifty % of the people I have convinced to buy SLI are not knowledgeable in mining but they are good investors. That's sales and PR talent needed by every company. So keep an open mind and let's get people to invest in our "GOLD MINE" as we have done and the proof should be in the pudding. I'm a firm believer in this forum and in education but I will not prescribe what type of education one must have to be an investor in any company. That is foolhardy.

I only hope our management team reads these posts and attempts to more simply explain the processes and procedures they are undertaking to prove our "GOLD MINE" is real! JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply