Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Kemo,

with all due respect Kemo my statement puts the words into literal context which is the only way a NR should be read.

I was simply stating what "primarily surrounding and within" means literally, which is "BOTH primarily surrounding AND primarily within".

to further illustrate my point if I were to say "My shirt is primarily black and yellow"... it literally means that the shirt is both primarily black and primarily yellow.

Please understand I am not trying to be a smart@ss. My point is that according to the way it was written...there is no way to know drill locations.

If the intention was to state that the drill locations were all surrounding the perimeter it should have read "all surrounding the perimeter of the anomoly"

If the intention was to state that most of the drill locations were surrounding the perimeter it should have stated "primarily surrounding the perimeter of the anomoly"

My point in bringing this up is that the improper or careless use of the english language can wreak havoc on the company's value unnecessarily. If the 11 drill locations are in fact surrounding the perimeter of the anomoly (which I am not suggesting is true or false)....let me ask the board this...

If the NR read...

"Drilling to date has focused on testing the Quantec Titan 24 geophysical targets all of which were surrounding the perimeter of the large "ovoid" chargeability anomaly at Zona Central."

instead of

"Drilling to date has focused on testing the Quantec Titan 24 geophysical targets primarily surrounding and within the large "ovoid" chargeability anomaly at Zona Central."

do you think anyone could have started making statements like "we drilled the anomoly and found almost nothing" or " the grades we found in the anomoly are disappointing and far less than expected"?

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply