Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Northern,

I do not think anyone is here "to stroke management's ego or be on a pep squad" The main goal for everyone is to make money. Who wants to lose money especially since it is so hard to make these days? This is a venture stock and hopefully by now we all know it is a huge risk or should know it is a huge risk. You stated and I quote " Now so far the deposit is average to below average and although it is still early in the drilling program, if we followed the original drill plan, it would be half done"...Keyword: EARLY and yes, everyone is speculating and we are voicing our opinions..Good or bad, up or down, buy or sell, positive or negative,...is management doing a good job, are they doing a bad job, everyone person has to ask themselves these questions and decide for themselves the answer. I do respect your opinion and I am sure many others also respect your opinion . I also appreciate your expertise. I guess I am going to be a " die hard fan " this is my choice and only I have the power to make my own decision regardless of speculation and opinions. It may turn out to be a good or bad investment decision..It is mine to make on my own accord. I will continue to listen, learn and research and continue with SLI to the end. Thank you once again for your expertise, it is greatly appreciated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply