Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Stewie, I changed the title, as you can see, no you're not wrong. And, no, it's not too much to ask IMO either. But, we have to work with the info we have. That's all we have.

Some people want us only to post when we have facts, well... when we have facts, guess what?? The game is over! The price is the price, and it's done!

You want in @ that point, you will pay! Too late! Then you'll be wishing you might have speculated!

Personally, I like to post now, call it speculation if you want, I call it connecting the dots! Looking at all the data & DD we have, over & over, talking & talking, then I find my comfort level. And trust me, I'm pretty comfortable!

Yes, I for sure want to know where the holes were drilled. But, I can assume, and I think it's a very good assumption, that holes 7&8 into Zona Canchete are original holes H25&H26, into T18 & T14, only because they were the only two holes supposed to get drilled into Zona Canchete.

Stewie, this is a very good intro to a post I wanted to put on this morning, but I thought, maybe I should just let it go??

Look at the 43101, on T18, what they said in the General Remarks (especially around the 100M level), then compare those comments to the actual NR with Hole 7, and look at the numbers you get around the 100M level (9.7g/T & 19.7g/T). WOW, is this again speculation, is it coincidence, or is it connecting the dots? Should I wait for facts? Or do we have them?

We are all smart enough to connect the dots, so why wait for the facts? Obviously this is my opinion!

Read the 43101, everyone! So much Info!

New Message
Please login to post a reply