Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

To hell with the "Old Boys in New York". China has more money than they have anyway.

Seriously though, I am not be surprised to hear that our talking to China might have ruffled some feathers. Some down there have a strange belief that America owns the world - a modern day manifest destiny. This is a Canadian company, exploring for gold in Peru, and still some of them think they should be in charge. The American century has ended and the new World economy is taking over. Hang on to your hat.

There were a few posts after the China trip that speculated that it was not sanctioned or endorsed by Lori. And that it interfered with her plans to move us to AMEX. I also heard informally that Lori "will sell to the highest bidder", no matter who or where they are. I agree with the latter position, and thus wonder if the China trip was intended to ruffle some "old" feathers. IMO, of course.

Many posters here have alluded to Lori (et al) having a grand strategy to maximize shareholder (OUR) value in Tesoro. I sure hope so, on the basis that they can make me rich anyway they think is right, and I won't feel offended by that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply