Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

no worries,

I can,t find out much about Teo Salazar, other than the fact that he attended the the most prestigious University in Peru. If you read up on where he got his higher education in the link provided, you may be impressed. I can,t find any connections for Teo to any actual mining/exploration companies, but a thought does cross my mind, he may have been working for the Peruvian government or Peruvian companies period. It appears that he has worked mainly in the most prominant mining regions of Peru, as said in our NR. To have a more mining tuned individual join the team also says something in itself, IMO. You don,t get these type of professionals jumping into the arms of little ole venture companies that don,t know if they will survive or not, anyone that tries to discredit my remark, go out and try to find some common sense. Here is a read on the university Teo attended;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_University_of_San_Marcos

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply