Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I admit that I scanned through it but did not READ it....he said READ it....so I have begun to re READ it...it makes more sense this time.....kudos to the hub leaders and the wise folks here for that....so I thought I might post some info from it....from a newbies point of view so that the more experienced people here can ensure that the interpretations are correct....and other newbies may learn along with me.....since the SP discussion seems to have finally run its course........

Anyways....it amazes me that anyone who has taken the time to read it would have an ounce of doubt in the viability of this property........for example.......

Dynacor has been mining in the Acari District

since 1998 and produced* 3,887,124 grams of gold since 2002 from mineralization obtained not

only from own property, but from material purchased from “

informales

Currently the plant operates at 65% capacity and Dynacor has announced* intentions to

incrementally increase capacity and Dynacor has forecasted* between 7,000 – 9,000 ounces

production in Q3 2010 (Dynacor Website, August 2010). According to information on the

website, an independent audit of inferred gold resources has confirmed* 1.45 million tonnes

grading 16.4 g/t gold, adding up to almost 607,000 ounces of gold in 3 veins varying in length

between 1,200-1,600 meters and in width between 0.35 and 0.40 meters. This reserve is based on

only 3 of 10 gold-bearing veins that are known on this 800-hectare property (we have 7056 hectares).....

where is Tesoro....next door to the Dynacor facility....south...San Juan Chorunga.....being mined by Century (??)...

San Juan de Chorunga Mine Complex

Numerous mines that have produced

more than 700,000 ounces of gold

since the early 1970’sThe report quoted underground ore reserves of 6,525,478 tonnes at an average grade of 8.34 g/t gold containing 1,531,119 ounces of gold. This historical estimate is "based upon the official ore reserves balance prepared by San Juan by December 31, 2001. This ore reserves inventory shows, according to typical Peruvian standards for underground vein operations, geological and mineable ore reserves, diluted to a minimum stope width." Since the date of the report there has been no significant depletion in reserves. This historical estimate is not compliant with NI 43-101 standards of disclosure.

Can you imagine what a Titan 24 could do for them??

Anways....seems all good news to me.....correct me if I am wrong.....Dynacor excerpts copied from 43-101...San Juan from google articles

New Message
Please login to post a reply