Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Good stuff Newbie, BUT;

You have to be very careful when researching the San Juan Chorunga. There are 2 of them! The one you speak of above is owned by Century Mining, (now White Tiger, I believe) BUT, they are many miles to the South of us and are not the Chorunga a few Km to the South of us. The Chorunga bordering our property was hard to get info on because it was owned by families and records were not kept as clear. When these families wanted to get some financing to expand their operation, they had to submit an update/financial on their property in order to get funding. At this time, some info became public and Hog and I were able to find it, though limited. The average grade of their veins was around 15 g/t, almost double to Century,s mine with the same name. And a test taken from a tailings pile at the time that a report was being filled out for the Chorunga closest to us had a sample grading around 23 g/t.

So, as you can see, it can be very deceiving if you get Century,s mine mixed up with the Chorunga that is closest to us, and will walk away thinking that the average grade is 8 g/t when really its around 15 g/t, a big difference.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply