Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Max1, I don't believe you intended anyone to respond to your question as to 'how do I delete my account...')........................................ But I would like to share my opinion. I also have an account there and my 'portfolio' has dozens of plays that I enjoy watching and following their fluctuations- particularly some of the plays that I wanted to invest in. I also found that many of the stock plays that I am watching have regular contributors on the bullboards where Agoracom has non...and some are actually informative.............................................. As for SLI, no board that I am following at SH has anywhere near the rampant bashing and obvious bombardment of useless posts (to obviously obliterate any objective and informative posts that do pop up now ever so rarely). Why do you think SLI stands so apart from the rest for such huge volume of crap?...... All the answers (and many more) are why i am invested so confidently in SLI. ......and also why I follow the posts here at Agoracoms SLI board and NOT AT ALL at the SH............ Max, the SH forum at SLI is totally a waste of my time, but SH as a whole has been an effective and easy tool for me to learn about many of the plays I've become interested in- and unfortunately, so far, many of the companies I follow just don't have a following here at Agoracom................. That's just an opinion that I thought you might find interesting...................NOMAD...............ps, by no means am I encouraging a violation. I hope it isn't taken such way.
New Message
Please login to post a reply