Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

AlbertaSurfer,

If you re-read the posts on this thread I think you will see why Agoracom is so different from other boards. Different, and sometimes opposing, opinions are presented therein. But, they are presented respectfully and without the need to use foul language or personal attack. That we can have an intelligent discussion without verbal fisticuffs is what brings me back here.

I don't base my decisions soley on what I read here. I do pick up tidbits that I do my own DD on, to validate my continued involvement. I appreciate the effort of all who contribute, even if I don't agree completely with their position. I often "recommend" posts that I don't agree with, as long as the points are well articulated and add to the collective knowledge base that this board represents.

I admit to peeking over on the other side once in a while. To keep myself on track, I like to question my answers. I'm looking for dissenting opinions that, coupled with my own research, might affect my investing strategy. I belive it's wide to listen to both sides in any discussion, just in case the opposites have a valid point.

As I see it, the difference between Agoracom and SH is that over there it's kind of like gold mining - you have to shovel through a lot of dirt to find a nugget of useful information. Posters here seem to spend a lot more time and effort putting their thoughts together. The gold is right there on the surface. Your original post is a perfect example of that.

And last but not least, I've learned so much just reading this board. Thanks to everyone who shares technical interpretations and business insights. People come here with different knowledge and skills, and the willingness to share with others. I have a greater insight on this investment than I have ever had on any other stock. As I said before, I don't base my decisions on what I read. I base my decisions on how I interpret what I read, after I've explored it from various angles. I like to think of it as mining for information.

JMO

NoWorries

New Message
Please login to post a reply