Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

What a post...... and I thought we had to worry about there not being any gold at Tesoro. Reading your post it seems like all we have to do is find it. I thought that was the job of an exploration company. That's why I bought SLI and that's what SLI's job is.... To prove that the previous reports were correct (especially Quantec's). I, like all the other bullish investors in this exploration company believe that the GOLD is there and I think the future drilling will prove that. We know there are costs, risks and problems going forward, that is all part of the exploration business. I think we are all aware of that and I don't think we need to be told that again and again. Kinda has a tendency to reduce our share price in case you were not aware. But thanks for the reasurance about the gold being on the property ...I'll sleep well this evening knowing all we have to do is our job and find it! JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply