Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

You may be on to something, JW. We don't need a gold mine, we have enough drama here for our own reality show. We could call it St. Elias Whines. Your script could be the last episode in season 1....wait all summer to see the outcome.

Imagine the SH boys as the bad guys - black t-shirts, biker tattoos, etc. (probably smoke too). Sculpin is the hero, a cape wearing fish ready to do battle with all bashers, big or small minded. Gumby and Pokey are out of copyright (they're so old that they must be), so they can feature in the out-takes episode that follows the regular season, at no cost to us.

Before you get mad, I'm JOKING here (sort of). I liked your post, and I agree with your conclusions. However, we mustn't get ourselves whipped into a frenzy about the next NR. News comes when it comes - we MUST be patient.

I'm long too, never sold a single share. Like others here, I might scoop up some more while the stock is undervalued (IMO). Someday (soon, I hope) your scenario will play pretty much as you laid it out, and then so long nay sayers; I'll be retiring early.

NoWorries (most days).

New Message
Please login to post a reply