Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
AGORACOM
Feb 16, 2012 10:30AM

How does one reply? We've seen Agoracom come to our board on more than one occassion. At first I appreciated the help.

However, as time passed, and we continually had our repeat offenders (and yes they were banned by us), but, for some reason they were always reinstated, by Agoracom.

So what does a Hub Leader do? We do our job, best we can, but it is then Agoracom that brings them back, to cause yet more disruption to our board?

I always considered Hog & Sculpin as the best moderators, and lets face it, they were the Hub Leaders of SLI. Well we all know what happened to Hog, he chose to leave, based on all this, and all our decisions continually being reversed.

It is very unfortunate that all the very good long time posters get painted with the same brush. They only post the way they do in times like this to support one of the main Hub Leader that is remaining. The only time all these good posters post like they did last night, is when it is required, and that's it! I supported all those posts 100%!

Posts like this from Agoracom are absolutely unneccesary if they'd support the Hub Leaders decisions of the past. When & if they feel the need to reinstate certain posters, they should at least keep them from posting on the sites that they were obviously causing disruption from the start.

So, for all those long time good posters that received violations, and/or your posts were removed, remember, it was not done by the Hub Leaders.

Bow

AGORACOM
Feb 16, 2012 07:17PM
AGORACOM
Feb 16, 2012 07:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply