Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Firstly, thank you Agoracom for escalating this most recent interaction - clearly the author of the most recent Agoracom post is of higher rank than earlier posts today. Those posts were quite insulting. That author was obviously very frustrated and so chose to vent his/her frustration on the whole board. Completely unprofessional delivery of an important message. The most recent post was at least professional.

Secondly, I have to say this - the issue is not about your MODs and how busy they are or whether this board thinks about agoracom as fools. Why would that be of any concern to anyone other than the hub leaders of this board? I doubt it crosses anyone's mind. Certainly not mine.

I am in complete agreement with the rules of the board as are 99.99% of the posters on this board. As such I expect Agoracom to follow the same rules and not insult an entire board for the sake of, as you say, two investors and a frustrated MOD.

I will say it again, its not about Agoracom and the MODS. As you well know, its about the success or failure of this company. Nothing more, northing less.

I understand everyone's frustration when someone comes on the board solely to disrupt - there's an aweful lot of money on the table as you well know.

So, please Agoracom continue to do your job as you should, but no more martyrdom thank you very much.

If you choose to violate me, so be it, I'm more of a stalker/reader anyway.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply